Thursday, December 29, 2011

4 year Anniversary

2007

We got married 4 years ago today. It feels like we have been together for a lot longer than that (in a good way). In the 4th year of our marriage a lot changed. We moved, McKay started doing a new job at work, I got pregnant and we had a baby. The baby was probably the biggest change, but even though she physically keeps us a part at times, I feel like she has brought us closer together. I feel so lucky to be married to such an amazing guy. First, He works really hard to provide for us. Even when he is not a fan of what is going on at his job, he seems to remember why he has to keep working. He is also super thoughtful and sweet and is a good listener. He is my favorite person in the world to talk to, and he always listens, even if i ramble on longer than he would prefer. He is also incredibly supportive of me. I would not be able to do this new mom stuff so well without his love and support. I will always be so grateful that he is willing to work solo to provide for our family and allow me to be a stay at home mom. I will also always be grateful for the words of encouragement and praise he gives me regarding motherhood. Thank you McKay. I have loved the last 4 years being married to you and being your best friend and I look forward to many many more.

2011

1 comment:

H2OSki_Cutie said...

Oh you guys are so cute!! Happy Anniversary!

~Melissa