Friday, March 23, 2012

Baby Giggles

Today Madelynn started laughing. I felt like I was missing out a little bit because I would see videos of other babies her age or younger laughing and I wanted to hear my baby laugh too. She had her first giggle about two weeks ago after one short laugh she didn't do it again for about a week. Then she laughed briefly for her daddy while we were on vacation. Well today she Laughed repeatedly, and she had a reason to laugh. The first time she laughed I had absolutely no idea what caused it. We went outside to play and enjoy the nice weather as a family and we brought a few toys out with us. We have played with the ball in the video multiple times, but she never found it funny until today. Now that I have heard her laugh there is no going back. That cute little laugh is addicting! I just love being a mom. It makes me so incredibly happy in moments like this.
Enjoy the cuteness!

No comments: