Thursday, January 29, 2009

All of my free time belongs to crazy, fictional, spanish man.

This semester I am taking a comparative literature class. I really enjoy actually being in the class, but I find that the homework that falls into my lap from this class alone is enough to occupy all of my free time. For this class we started reading Don Quixote last Friday. One week later, I am 457 pages into with 89 pages to go before 2:00 tomorrow. I don't know about you, but over 457 pages in a one week time period seems pretty steep to me. I just had to complain a little bit, but since all of my free time belongs to Don Quixote, the Knight of the Sad Face, I have to go bury my nose in a book now.
Publish Post

1 comment:

Kayli said...

That's when you watch the movie like I did. :) (Haha no we watched it as a class, but still. That's what the movies are there for! Haha.)